Small class room
Virtual-Live/ Full Support
Azure Fundamentals: AZ-900
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Training is to get certified, with this complete beginner's AZ-900. Azure Fundamentals exam is an opportunity to prove knowledge of cloud concepts, Azure services, Azure workloads, security and privacy in Azure, as well as Azure pricing and support. Candidates should be familiar with the general technology concepts, including concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support, and application development.
Mindqube Limited has designed this course to prepare the participants for the certification which primarily uses the Azure portal and command line interface to create resources and does not require scripting skills. participants in this course will gain confidence to take other role-based courses and certifications, such as Azure Administrator.
This course is designed to help prepare you for the Azure AZ-900 certification exam and covers
● Cloud concepts (25–30%)
● Azure architecture and services (35–40%)
● Azure management and governance (30–35%)
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all levels.
Azure Infrastructure Specialist
Our Training Benefits Include:
Benefit from our value-added features:
|Start Date||End Date||Timing||Days||Duration||Mode||Offer|
|-- Currently no schedule, check later on --|
This course covers the following topics:
1. Prerequisites for Azure administrators
2. Manage identities and governance in Azure
3. Implement and manage storage in Azure
4. Deploy and manage Azure compute resources
5. Configure and manage virtual networks for Azure administrators
6. Monitor and back up Azure resources